Q: The clutch went out and clutch fluid leaking out.

asked by on February 10, 2017

Driving on road clutch went out all of a sudden we pull over and see that all the clutch fluid is leaking out

Check the slave cylinder under the vehicle and see if the seal blew out. Fill up the clutch master cylinder if its low and pump the clutch pedal a couple of times and then look for the leak. Pull back on the boot on the slave cylinder to see if the leak is from the seal. If so, then the slave cylinder is leaking and needs replaced. If the slave cylinder is good, then check the clutch master cylinder for any leaks. If the clutch master cylinder is leaking, then it will need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your clutch not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.