Q: The climatic control is on one temperature all the time hot on drivers side cooler on passanger side the flap control moter for ho

The climatic control is the issue the flap control moter for hot and cold wont move on passanger side driver side is fine would it be the air control sensor on the air duct on the dash near the passanger window causing no movement on the moter we plugged it in on computer and it's telling us the sensor is the fault code we cleared the fault code but it came back again

A: A temp sensor malfunction could be causing ...

A temp sensor malfunction could be causing your problem. If the controller is getting bad information, it’s going to operate the doors according to that information. So a sensor replacement is indicated. However, these systems can also have problems with the stepper motors themselves that drive the flaps. All the little plastic gears can get jammed up. In most cases, the self diagnostics will catch that and give you a code, but not always. If you have the right scan tool, you should be able to activate the motors and watch them work. Working on the climate control can be difficult and time consuming, if you want to have the job taken care of for you, contact YourMechanic and they’ll send a technician to your home or office to diagnose your climate control issues and advise you as to what to do about it.