Q: The climatic control is on one temperature all the time hot on drivers side cooler on passanger side the flap control moter for ho

The climatic control is the issue the flap control moter for hot and cold wont move on passanger side driver side is fine would it be the air control sensor on the air duct on the dash near the passanger window causing no movement on the moter we plugged it in on computer and it's telling us the sensor is the fault code we cleared the fault code but it came back again

3. The climatic control is on one temperature all the time hot on drivers side cooler on passanger side the flap control moter for ho