Q: The car over heats and i have already changed the thermostat what could it ,e

What make it over heat after i changed the thermostat already

Hi there:

In general, multiple cooling system components might be the source of your overheating situation for your BMW. It could be a problem with your cooling fan, air bubbles trapped in the radiator or cooling hoses, an issue with a heater bypass tube (common on BMW’s) or the water pump is faulty; causing circulation problems. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection; so they can examine your car onsite to determine what’s the precise source of this issue.

3. The car over heats and i have already changed the thermostat what could it ,e