Q: The car over heated and now i don't have spark. 2005 Saturn Ion

When my radiator blew the car overheated, and now since the car overheated i had to put my scanner on it. It read ICM the code was P06030 and i looked it up online and it said ECM for that code. I am lost please help.

If this occurred right after the engine overheated then the excessive heat may have damaged the computer or it may have a circuit issue. I would typically need to test the circuit to see if there is voltage present. It is also possible that the ignition system was damaged during the overheat. I would need to get a little more in depth with the scan tool to see what the sensors are reading to make sure that nothing is missing in the sensor readings. If you need to have this checked out, conisder YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why there is no spark] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. The car over heated and now i don't have spark. 2005 Saturn Ion