Q: The car makes noises while making a turn to the left

Lately, my car has been making some weird sounds when I drive down the moderately steep incline and making a turn to the left. The sounds are noticeable only when I turn the steering wheel to the left. What could be the issue here?

Depends on where the noise is coming from on your Mercedes C320. If it is from the front end, then it is likely a worn suspension component such as a sway bar link or a steering component like a tie rod end.

From the rear, it could be a sway bar bushing or differential noise. If there are no obvious signs of wear or damage, the chassis ears may need to be used to determine the faulty component during a road test. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and experience necessary to locate and correct this type of noise.