Q: The car makes noises while making a turn to the left

asked by on July 26, 2016

Lately, my car has been making some weird sounds when I drive down the moderately steep incline and making a turn to the left. The sounds are noticeable only when I turn the steering wheel to the left. What could be the issue here?

Stabilizer Bar Links Replacement $97.21 - $294.75 Get a Quote
Tie Rod End Replacement $113.60 - $484.81 Get a Quote
Stabilizer Bar Bushings Replacement $83.74 - $156.85 Get a Quote
Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Depends on where the noise is coming from on your Mercedes C320. If it is from the front end, then it is likely a worn suspension component such as a sway bar link or a steering component like a tie rod end.

From the rear, it could be a sway bar bushing or differential noise. If there are no obvious signs of wear or damage, the chassis ears may need to be used to determine the faulty component during a road test. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and experience necessary to locate and correct this type of noise.