Q: The car has electrical issues

My car has a mileage of 170,000. Recently, it has been having electrical issues. Some features quit working and some work only partially. The radio would turn on without the sound, headlight stopped working, power side mirrors do not work anymore, some outlets quit functioning as well. Some dashboard light went out. How can I fix this?

A: There can be problems with specific compone...

There can be problems with specific components or this can be caused by some general failure. The best thing to do is to have a mechanic come and test the system to see if the electrical problem is caused by a body control module with bad connections or to see if the module itself is bad. I recommend having them inspect your electrical system to diagnose your issue and perform the right repairs.