Q: the air conditioner take about 10-15 min with or with out turning on the AC to blow cold air , if i turned it on it blow hot air

the air conditioner take about 10-15 min with or with out turning on the AC to blow cold air ,

if i turned it on it blow hot air then after 10-15 min it blow cold air ;

also if I did not turned the AC on after 10-15 min of car running , the AC blow cold air once I turned it on

Possible causes of the inadequate cooling that you are describing include faulty condenser fans, a low state of refrigerant charge, the compressor clutch may not be cycling as required, the condenser might be blocked or dirty, and possible faults in the electrical control circuit (includes, switches, wiring, relays and so forth). And, of course, you could have a combination of these issues. To get this a/c issue resolved, the best thing to do is request an air conditioning system inspection. The responding certified mechanic will come to your location, pinpoint the fault and get this resolved for you. Once diagnosed, the mechanic will be in a position to give you a repair strategy to get the A/C system fully functioning and he or she will estimate the cost of the required repair. If you have further questions or concerns about either repair servive, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. the air conditioner take about 10-15 min with or with out turning on the AC to blow cold air , if i turned it on it blow hot air