Q: the air conditioner take about 10-15 min with or with out turning on the AC to blow cold air , if i turned it on it blow hot air

the air conditioner take about 10-15 min with or with out turning on the AC to blow cold air ,

if i turned it on it blow hot air then after 10-15 min it blow cold air ;

also if I did not turned the AC on after 10-15 min of car running , the AC blow cold air once I turned it on

3. the air conditioner take about 10-15 min with or with out turning on the AC to blow cold air , if i turned it on it blow hot air