Q: Thank you. Do I need to replace the caliper

Thank you. The new front calipers were put on about 2 weeks ago, but the front passenger side is looking like the old one from the burning. When the new hose is put on will I have to put another new rotor, brake pads and calipers?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Depending on the condition of the rotor and caliper it may or may not need to be replaced. If you are referring to them catching fire when you mention "burning" this would suggest that they may have heated up due to sticking and rubbing continuously on the rotor for an extended period of time resulting in generating an enormous amount of heat and burning. If this is the case, it would be quite likely that they would need to be replaced.

3. Thank you. Do I need to replace the caliper