Q: TBI issue

There is no fuel at the TBI.

A: Hello! There are a few things that influenc...

Hello! There are a few things that influence the signal to the TBI (Throttle Body Injector) that I recommend checking. First, the distributor, which has a magnet in it that tells the TBI to inject fuel when it passes a certain point. Then, the ignition module, which also tells the TBI when to inject fuel, and finally. the oil pressure switch will cuts off fuel supply if the oil pressure too low.

A faulty oil pressure sensor, for example, may trick an engine into thinking it is low on oil. Your particular vehicle has a safety feature in which the oil pressure switch will tell the vehicle to cut fuel supply if it senses a low oil level. I suggest having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic ,check the components I’ve listed for faults. They should also test the ignition module and oil pressure switch using a multimeter for incorrect resistances and voltage readings.