Q: Need to fix antifreeze leak.

I have an antifreeze leak, but I don't think it is from the radiator.

A: I would recommend having a qualified profes...

I would recommend having a qualified professional come and perform a cooling system pressure test on your vehicle. There are many places on a vehicle where coolant can leak from, including the hoses, radiator, water pump, and heater core just to name a few. When this pressure test is performed the cooling system is pressurized without the engine running allowing the technician to hear or see coolant leaks that the cooling fan and engine noise might otherwise block out. After the leak is found have it repaired quickly to prevent future cooling system failures.