Q: Taking off my rear axle 2012 Nissan Rogue AWD

I want to change my differential how do I remove rear axle shaft? It will be my first time attempting on this car. Need sound advice before going in completely.

Hi there. If you haven’t completed this type of repair before on this vehicle, I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete your rear axle shaft replacement for you, as it can be rather tricky. If you want to complete this job, the best advice we can offer is to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2012 Nissan Rogue and follow their advice and steps specifically.

3. Taking off my rear axle 2012 Nissan Rogue AWD