Q: Take off is slow

I Did All the belts, fuel filter, air filter, EVERYTHING in the motor. But when i take off, acceleration seems to lag. (Slow) After about 2500Rpm, it seems Perfectly Fine. Transmission shifts Perfect!!! I dont know what to do I know the camry was never like this. What can i fix, only thing left is fuel pump but seems to work just fine. Im hoping you guys can give me at least couple ideas what to do.. I would like more than 1 idea just incase. Thank You!!!! (Main problem is acceleration)

A: Here are some initial thoughts that immedia...

Here are some initial thoughts that immediately come to my mind:

The fuel filter may be installed backwards or is leaking fuel. The vacuum hose may not be properly installed around the air filter box. It may be a loose hose clamp on the air box. A dirty or damaged mass air-flow sensor is another common problem which can be cleaned with a MAF cleaner.

Rarely does this set a Check Engine Light. However, a computer scan can help narrow down the cause. An experienced technician should easily find your problem and fix your acceleration issue.