Q: Tail lights

Yes I am having a problem with my tail lights and dash lights going out. I have already checked the fuse and replaced it because it was blown and moved around wires under the dash and then they will work for a lil while then it will blow the fuse again. Plz help

A: This sounds like a wiring problem. I think ...

This sounds like a wiring problem. I think you may have a connection problem under you dash where you moved the wires around. You will need to check to see if something came undone. You could also have installed the wrong amperage of fuse that you are required. If you check both of these things, and still cannot figure out the problem, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to provide an electrical wiring inspection to properly address these issues.