Q: Suspension needs work.

I suspect I have a suspension problem. One of the tires is also making odd noises.

3. Suspension needs work.

Q: Engine won't rev past 2500 rpm?

Hi, thanks for writing in. You may have been on the right track with the throttle body. I went down this road with an XK that was going into limp-home mode and not allowing the engine to rev up. In...

Q: Need to start car

Hi there. A great way to ensure your engine gets clean fuel and lubrication is to have a mechanic drain your gas and do a transmission flush, oil change, and any other maintenance that caused to the vehicle to sit...

Q: What is wrong with my suspension/steering?

Hi, thanks for writing in. If the struts on the car are original, it would not be unreasonable to replace them outright simply because you have relatively high mileage on the car. While the struts are being replaced, all other...