Q: Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Just bought my car and the suspension light came on what should I do. What does it mean

3. Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Q: Makes a scraping noise when pulling a hill in overdrive

Hi there. The transmission is slipping in the overdrive gear. If the noise goes away when the rpm's increase dropping the transmission out of overdrive, then the overdrive gear clutch pack is slipping. I recommend seeking out a professional, such...

Q: When slowing down, the engine stops

If you already took the vehicle to the dealer to have them look at it, then they would not have said they cannot find any problems, unless they cannot duplicate the problem. You may have an intermittent problem with something...

Q: My local mechanic said I need to go to the dealership to have them do the timing on my 2006 LR3 v6.

Hi there. If the code is for P0011, then there is an issue with the VVTi system. The Variable Valve Timing solenoids are not functioning properly. First change the engine oil and filter. Then clear the codes by removing the...