Q: Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Just bought my car and the suspension light came on what should I do. What does it mean

Hi there:

In most cases when the suspension light is triggered on a Land Rover, it’s triggered by a fault in the traction control system or that a sensor within the front end suspension has detected an electrical or mechanical fault and stored an error code inside the vehicle’s ECU. In order to determine what’s wrong, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light is on inspection; so they can download the source code and recommend the right repairs or service be completed.