Q: Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Just bought my car and the suspension light came on what should I do. What does it mean

3. Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Q: DVD system has no sound through speakers or wireless headphones when playing.

Typically if the unit is functioning and the wiring harness is solid, the sound should come from the speakers without any customization or reloading any software. If you didn't replace the original wiring harness, this is likely the source of...

Q: When I shift from drive to reverse or vice versa it makes a clunking noise. 1997 Land Rover Discovery

Hi there - the clunking noise you hear from shifting forward-to-reverse (or vv), is the result of a small amount of wear and loose motion in the driveline. This could be a worn u-joint, differential gears, or splined coupling somewhere...

Q: Where is the starter located on a 2006 lr3 4.0 liter?

Hi there. The starter is located on the back of the engine on the driver side attached just in front of the transmission bell housing. You may have to remove the exhaust manifold to get to the starter. If you...