Q: Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Just bought my car and the suspension light came on what should I do. What does it mean

3. Suspension light lit up, what does it neans

Q: When replacing my ball joints on my 2005 dodge Strauss do I need to replace the control arms as well

Hi there. When changing out the ball joints, you don't need to change the control arms if you have a replacement ball joint. However, if you are wanting to replace the bushings and the ball joint, then you may get...

Q: Q: Amber engine light came on seemed to lose power. 2014 LR2 ,HSE 4 cyl turbo charged

The brakes will need to have them inspected to see if they need replaced. The check engine light coming on and loss of power will not be due to brake pads are low. You will need to have the computer...

Q: Stalling,bad fuel mileage,won't start without Acceleration, rough idling.

This may be related to a couple of different things. I would recommend checking the idle air control valve/module which works similar to the MAF sensor in that it regulates air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to...