Q: suspension issues LINCOLN TOWNCAR 1994

car has suspension problems . at times when it rains it starts squeaking . it looks like all the bushings are worn out it also goes to the side and doesnt stay as stable as it used to when going bumpy roaDS. serpentine belt also needs to be replaced as its cracked sligtly

A: The suspension control arms in the front ha...

The suspension control arms in the front have bushings and ball joints that would need to be inspected and replaced if they are found to be faulty. The air suspension should also be checked for bad mounts. Depending on the condition, you may need to have the serpentine belt replaced. If you'd like to have all of these items checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your car's squeaking issue and serpentine belt and make any repairs that are needed.