Q: Q: Suspension

I had the air suspension compressor and valve block changed and car is still low. It is not rising.

3. Q: Suspension

Q: Car body leans to right & steering pulls to the right

As the vehicle ages, the strut pulse dampeners on the pump may lose some of their gas pressure and require replacement. As far as the ride height, it could be due to the suspension in the right rear being low...

Q: Noise coming from the front suspension

Hello. This is a condition you should get inspected and repaired sooner than later since it affects the drivability of the vehicle. The symptoms you're describing could be warped rotors, a bad wheel bearing, a bad tire, or worn suspension...

Q: While driving, after slowing down, not often but sometimes, when I press on the gas, car doesn't accelerate but RMPs go up. Why?

If engine RPM's are increasing, but there is no corresponding forward movement or acceleration, the transmission is slipping. That slippage can be caused by faults in the transmission clutches but underlying that fault could be hydraulic control system faults. A...