Q: Q: Suspension

I had the air suspension compressor and valve block changed and car is still low. It is not rising.

3. Q: Suspension

Q: Any DIY service manuals available? 2007 Mercedes S550

Hello - except for the Mercedes factory Service Manual/DVDs, the usual sources of quality aftermarket service manuals (i.e. Bentley) are bare on this one. Haynes/Chiltons don't yet cover anything this new either, certainly not for S-class models. Your best bet...

Q: Is it common to have such play in steering rack?

Hello. It is common to have very little play in the rack, but it should not be much. If there is some noise coming from the rack, then it needs to be replaced. The rack you have was more than...

Q: Q: Cam shaft position sensor

Hi there. The camshaft position sensors are located on the front of your engine on the top under the engine cover. I usually do a complete inspection before replacing these because there are a number of reasons as to why...