Q: Suspension

I had the air suspension compressor and valve block changed and car is still low. It is not rising.

If the car was low and that’s the reason the compressor and valve block were replaced, odds are the air struts themselves were damaged from sitting low. One or more strut is most likely damaged and leaking, not allowing the car to rise. If it’s sitting low on all 4 struts, then in most likelihood, they need to be replaced. If you need assistance, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose your suspensions system firsthand for an accurate repair.