Q: Q: Suspension

I had the air suspension compressor and valve block changed and car is still low. It is not rising.

3. Q: Suspension

Q: engine cooling fan keeps running after car is turn ed off. New fan installed. problem still happens. aslo coolant and temperatu

A fault with a fuse would more likely result in non operation rather than continuous operation. ECM's rarely go bad, indeed of the ones "claimed" to be bad, that is of those sent in as warranty returns, based on surveys...

Q: when braking forcefully, when the rear end bounces back down it makes a bump bump noise from my suspension any ideas?

Have you checked to make sure your spare tire is secure? If it is, then you may be hearing the sway bar link arm bushings. Double check the shocks and strut upper mounts are secure. If you need help having...

Q: My car inadvertently got coolant into the engine through a broken seal and . 1.5 gallons. What is the worst i can expect to happen

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With such dramatic failures and so many opinions, it is easy to become confused and worried. Checking the oil at this point will not tell you much. Any metal shavings that have come...