Q: stuttering when in cruise control

while cruising on the highway and with cruise control engaged I notice a quick loss of power. now these jolts happen consistently about 20-25 seconds apart. the car stays on everything works fine but it feels as if someone where toggle a quick pull on your car from the rear while you are driving.

It is very likely that an issue such as this would be associated with the check engine light. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any trouble codes are stored in your vehicle. If there are any trouble codes stored this would help to determine the cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. stuttering when in cruise control