Q: stops while driving and then I have to crank it up again. There are no codes.

stops while driving and then crank up again with no code

Hi there. Check the camshaft position sensor as it could be failing to time the engine correctly. The computer has not checked for the issue yet as it may have only happened a few times. Check to see if the camshaft position sensor is plugged in all the way and if the sensor is working. If the sensor is hot or does not have any voltage coming from it, then I recommend replacing the camshaft position sensor. If you need further assistance with your vehicle stalling while you are driving, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• stops while driving and then I have to crank it up again. There are no codes.