Q: Step by step of how to change my water pump?

Bad/Noisy Water Pump

3. Step by step of how to change my water pump?

Q: My van was missing and rough idling then I turned it off one day and the next day it starts then dies and some times it won't start

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Dodge Caravan. For certain, given your mileage and codes for these 2 components, replacing these 2 sensors is the minimum. Cleaning the idle air control valve, throttle body, and PCV valve should...

Q: Q: Ticking sound from engine

Some ticking noises can be normal. The fuel injectors do make a ticking noise as part of their normal operation and depending on the vehicle can be heard louder than usual. I would ask for help from one of the...

Q: After hour or so driving, engine starts to sputter as if not receiving fuel. Stop for 10 mins and it runs fine.

The stalling could be due to a heat induced failure of the ignition coil. Resistance of electrical components increases with temperature and if the coil is the issue that is why the stalling only occurs once the engine is hot....