Q: Step by step of how to change my water pump?

Bad/Noisy Water Pump

3. Step by step of how to change my water pump?

Q: Car is overheating, smoking, and now radiator fluid is spitting through the heater.

Hi there. Sounds like the heater core has a leak and needs replaced. I recommend removing the heater core hoses to the heater core on the firewall in the engine compartment and routing the hoses together until you replace the...

Q: I was driving on the highway and I lost power and the car cut off. The car will not start back up and it has gas in it has coming through the gas line.

Hi there. Check the ignition system and see if the spark plugs are sparking. If the spark plugs are not sparking, then check for power to the ignition coil. If there is no power to the ignition coil, then check...

Q: Engine light keeps turning on, 2006 Dodge Caravan

It sounds to me like the dealership simply tightened the gas cap and didn't charge you for it nor recorded the transaction. Not to worry though. I don't believe tightening the gas cap would be the proper repair. What you...