Q: Power train warning light displayed on my Ford Fiesta 1.5 . Only had it four months and done just under 2000 miles. ( 24000 miles

I have a Ford Fiesta 1.5 diesel 2013 . Had it four months and done just under 2000 miles in it with no issues. It's done 24k in total. Just started driving and powertrain warning lamp is displayed. Orange light and it isn't flashing. Just a constant display that doesn't go off. Car seems to be driving fine. Although only had to do 5 miles. Any idea what this could be and if it's a cause for concern? I aim to be traveling a good distance next weekend so fed up this is happening now. It's not L4 1.6L but wasn't able to alter. It's diesel 1.5 econetic

The best way to determine the cause of a check engine light is a check engine light inspection. This will include checking the vehicle for trouble codes with an OBD2 scanner. Once this has been done, the code that the vehicle has stored in it’s memory will be used to determine what could possibly be wrong with the vehicle. Considering that the engine is still running fine, I would imagine that it is some sort of evap system code. I would recommend having your codes read to know for sure.

3. Power train warning light displayed on my Ford Fiesta 1.5 . Only had it four months and done just under 2000 miles. ( 24000 miles