Q: Q: Steering wheel locked

The steering wheel is locked, and I cannot turn the ignition with the keys to start the car.

I sounds like the ignition key lock cylinder may be worn out. Sometimes, the cylinder can be cleaned with electronic cleaner to free it up, but most of the time, the ignition lock cylinder assembly needs to be replaced. The problem is that keys can wear down over time and not work anymore. You can have a new key made from the dealer and see if that works. I suggest having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the ignition system to properly diagnose the issue with your car not turning over.

3. Q: Steering wheel locked