Q: Starts and Stalls and runs for a few minutes only ( Car ran out of Fuel but ran good for 3 days afterward ) 1985 BMW 635

Replaced Both Fuel Pumps, Fuel Filter, Pressure Regulator , Fuel injectors , Cold Start Fuel injector, Distributor Cap Rotor ( Rotor Turns No oil ) (New Plugs Look Wet, Speed sensor, Crank Sensor, Crank Position Front Main Coil ( ECU Looks good no Corrosion on pins) Replaced Fuel Relay, Main Relay , Fuel injectors, Runs for a few minutes after multiple attempts. Mass Air Sensor works door opens , Checked for Vacuum leaks We tried everything we know ! Good Battery Spark Plugs Look weak Spark ! Smells of Fuel on start up Air Cleaner new. Gas Tank looked Clean when install Tank Fuel pump. HELP !

Its worth a $100 dollars to get this car running !

Congratulation on your "Shark" - love the old 6-series! Check your engine coolant temperature sensor (the one for the injection, not the gauge), and the wiring to it. If it is sending a "too cold" signal to the engine, the cold start injection will spray too much fuel, making the engine flood as you describe. Also - in northern states - there was a field modification of adding a small resister in the coolant temp circuit (at the sensor, inside the rubber boot) to send a "colder" signal to the injection module, making cold starts easier. If that added connection breaks, cold start is WAY too rich, and the engine floods easily. (Ask me how I know about this - have had 3 - 635’s myself!). For a bit of help, I recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Starts and Stalls and runs for a few minutes only ( Car ran out of Fuel but ran good for 3 days afterward ) 1985 BMW 635