Q: Starts and Stalls and runs for a few minutes only ( Car ran out of Fuel but ran good for 3 days afterward ) 1985 BMW 635

Replaced Both Fuel Pumps, Fuel Filter, Pressure Regulator , Fuel injectors , Cold Start Fuel injector, Distributor Cap Rotor ( Rotor Turns No oil ) (New Plugs Look Wet, Speed sensor, Crank Sensor, Crank Position Front Main Coil ( ECU Looks good no Corrosion on pins) Replaced Fuel Relay, Main Relay , Fuel injectors, Runs for a few minutes after multiple attempts. Mass Air Sensor works door opens , Checked for Vacuum leaks We tried everything we know ! Good Battery Spark Plugs Look weak Spark ! Smells of Fuel on start up Air Cleaner new. Gas Tank looked Clean when install Tank Fuel pump. HELP !

Its worth a $100 dollars to get this car running !

3. Starts and Stalls and runs for a few minutes only ( Car ran out of Fuel but ran good for 3 days afterward ) 1985 BMW 635