Q: Starting problems. What is the relay called?

Hello what would that relay you mentioned be called

3. Starting problems. What is the relay called?

Q: Ok so I got into a wreck last week and my head light is smashed and my bumber is pushed against my wheel is it driv

Hi there. I would say that it may be drivable without the bumper functionally. However, depending on your state's vehicle code regulations, it may not be legal to drive without a bumper. I would check your state's laws regarding this...

Q: My engine fan is not kicking in, but my temp is between 80 -100. Is my thermostat bad because my check engine light just turned on

This can be caused by a number of things such a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at...

Q: 2005 pontiac g6 won't start unless I tap gas pedal and turn key to start at same time.. Also hesitates a bit while driving.

You may have a malfunctioning idle air control valve. By holding the throttle open manually by depressing the accelerator pedal, you are allowing enough air in for the car to start. If the fault is not the idle air control...