Q: Started out try to take off the wheel hub assembly even with a puller.

It's the front passenger wheel. It's two wheel drive. We. Think it got too hot, because a puller wouldn't work. What would be the next part to get? If we can't get it off?? Thank you.

A: Hi. Sometimes the hub assembly is very hard...

Hi. Sometimes the hub assembly is very hard to get out and the puller does not have enough force to get it out. The best way to get the hub assembly out is to use a hammer that at least has a 25 pound head and hit it the hub assembly until it comes out. The axle also has to be out of the hub assembly for it to be able to be removed. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and help you with the replacement of your hub assembly.