Q: Srs light on lt ft impact sensor fault

Two shops found left ft impact sensor fault another shop found fault for passenger side seat b0083-39 and b0083-3a fault can't find any srs connector under seat replaced left sensor no corrosion at connector tried to clear code and came back on immediately

Hello there. Quite often the actual source of a sensor error code is the wiring harness that is attached to the sensor. This is probably why your code came back up again after replacing the original sensor. You might want to try purchasing and replacing the wiring harness to see if this resolves your problem.

3. Srs light on lt ft impact sensor fault