Q: Squeaking in front right tire

I had the brakes repaired about 8 months ago at the dealership. Now, I hear a loud squeaking sound in the front right tire. The squeak goes away when I press the brake pedal.

Squealing noise from brakes Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. The sound you are hearing is probably the wheel bearing. Every time you step on the brake you center the rotor, which is connected the the hub and bearing, stopping the noise. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the brake noise to pinpoint the sound.