Q: Squeak sound...it sounds like a belt

Hi sometimes when I start my car it tends to squeak...also while I'm driving it'll squeak..is it the serpentine belt ?

3. Squeak sound...it sounds like a belt

Q: Headlight delay

You should be able to go into your LCD display and got to headlight delay settings and set to the amount of time to have the headlights stay on after leaving the car at night.

Q: My car was making a loud squeaking sound,

The noise may have been due to a seized or seizing component, such as the water pump, that is driven by the engine's serpentine belt. The serpentine belt either broke, or the water pump seized causing the belt to break....

Q: Occasional shaking and loss of engine power

Unfortunately, I don't have repair information for this vehicle yet. I've seen online that other people have experienced a similar problem accompanied by a Check Engine Light and code P0606, which stands for Fuel Pump Control Module. The solution is...