Q: Squeak sound...it sounds like a belt

Hi sometimes when I start my car it tends to squeak...also while I'm driving it'll squeak..is it the serpentine belt ?

3. Squeak sound...it sounds like a belt

Q: oil pan gasket replacement cost

Hello, thank you for writing in. The oil pan gasket can be tricky to replace. Quoting an exact price for this service can also be tricky. Removing the oil pan to access the gasket is the hardest part, and can...

Q: I have a Cadillac SRX, 2016, do need the following services done and if so when, Differential service and transfer case service?

Hi There, Your differential fluid should be changed about every 30,000 miles. You may however also want to at least have the differential cover inspected for leaks during every service in between. Since your car only has 12,000 miles on...

Q: Car Battery completely depleted for no reason

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...