Q: Sputtering/not starting when hot?

Replaced already: distributor cap, spark plugs,vacuum hoses, air cleaner, fuel pump, spark plug wires, had an oil change.

The truck idles and runs rough. If you aren'tgently pressing the gas peddle it will sputter and struggle to accellerate. Sometimes it feels as if it will stall. It revs high when starting and if you try and start it while it is at normal running temperature it will turn over as if it's going to start but it will not start at all. The starting issue is constant. The sputtering and struggling varies day to day. Sometimes it runs great sometimes it's a pain.

3. Sputtering/not starting when hot?