Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dgghlqjs:173:8

Q: Sputtering, misfiring, power loss and gain

My car has the 3.4L when it warms up it misfires power goes in and out and when you give it more than 1/4 throttle it acts like it either gets to much or not enough gas and when it hits overdrive it shutters. What could the problem be?

A: Hey there: There are usually two different...

Hey there:

There are usually two different mechanical problems that cause the symptoms you're describing with your Pontiac Firebird. The first and most common is a problem with the ignition coil, (especially in mid-90's GM V-6 engines) or due to problems with fuel injectors that are dirty or corroded with excess carbon buildup from the EGR system.

If the Check Engine Light has illuminated on the dashboard, a good bet would be to contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics who can download any error codes stored in the computer which will give them a good indication as to what's causing your engine misfire.