Q: Spark plug gapping or wires

Soo i Done a turn up changing the spark plugs and wires and when i try to smash on the gas in first gear it jerks .. Can it be the gapping or the the wire connection?

Hello. It is very possible that it is the spark plug gap or the wire connection. You need to make sure that they are gapped and that the wires snap on tightly. You should also make sure that you are using the original replacement spark plug as off-brand plugs will not work well on this engine. You also want to make sure that everything else is installed correctly if this was not occurring before you changed these parts. If you want to have a certified mechanic double check the work, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home to inspect your car’s jerking issue.