Q: Sometimes when I get in the truck and start it I have no radio/windows and then a minute or two later it comes on????

Sometimes when I get in the truck and start it I have no radio/windows and then a minute or two later it comes on???? Any thoughts what could be causing this issue?

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Ford Excursion. It sounds like you have an intermittent electrical connection that is only causing problems during certain times. It may be the ignition switch, a bad ground, loose connector, corrosion, etc. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform some electrical tests to determine the exact cause of your concern.

3. Sometimes when I get in the truck and start it I have no radio/windows and then a minute or two later it comes on????