Q: Sometimes I have to jitter the key after I turn it all the way or the car will keep cranking or die just to get it started

Especially in the morning or just starting it during errands,etc.my car won't start right. She will crank but won't turn over unless I jitter the key or let her die so I can start her over again-in which case she starts right up. I have been to the dealership and a dependable automotive shop many times with this problem. They all tell me the starter and alternator are good. I have replaced the battery, spark plugs, fuel pump, fuel filter, etc. The ignition hasn't been replaced-could it be this? What actually is wrong? -Baffled in Poughkeepsie,NY

3. Sometimes I have to jitter the key after I turn it all the way or the car will keep cranking or die just to get it started