Q: Something locked up the wheels

someone did the oil change wrong and drained something else . theres way too much oil in it . we now know. but my wife drove around 60 miles then broke down i got it towed to factory i work at it will start but put in drive or drive everse and theres a loud pop under front end then wheel or something locked up but motor sounds fine.also front brake pads need changed . but if something from the pop and locked wheels up is something too expensive i wanna know before i fix pads

A: Hello. I would recommend having your suspen...

Hello. I would recommend having your suspension and brakes checked. This will include removing the front wheels. With the wheel removed, it will be much easier to determine what the actual cause of the lockup is. The lockup may have been caused by a broken suspension part or a part related to the brakes. If you need another expert to inspect the issue, a visual diagnosis of the brake system will pinpoint what caused the car locked up before you move forward with brake pad replacements.