Q: So my bfs tranny busted , what would i have to do to fix it up ? We have another transmission at home

So my bf has redline his v6 3.6l mustang all over one busted his transmission , he was one at home but what would we have to do like the process of replacing the tranny

Replacing a transmission should not be done by a novice person and only be done with complete instructions and proper tools. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and direct you in person or replace the transmission and clutch assembly for you. This job is best done on a vehicle lift with the proper transmission lift stand to get the transmission out and back in.

3. So my bfs tranny busted , what would i have to do to fix it up ? We have another transmission at home