Q: Q: smell gas

I smell some gas fumes, not a whole lot.

3. Q: smell gas

Q: My actuator works backwards

Hello. We will need to observe several other factors in order to pinpoint what the issue is. When you say you are turning on the vents, what setting are you turning on when this happens? Is it all temperature settings...

Q: EVAP Vent valve solenoid code p0449

This suggests you may have a bad EVAP control module. A battery voltage is supplied to the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister vent solenoid valve. The control module grounds the EVAP canister vent solenoid valve control circuit to close the valve...

Q: My car pulls hard to the right during acceleration .

Hi there. Most of the time, when the car pulls to one side during acceleration, it is caused by either the suspension being out of alignment or what's referred to as a radial pull with the tire. Inside the tire...