Q: Sluggish 2010 Honda Odyssey

My 2010 Honda Odyssey with 127,000 miles is being sluggish. I wiped up the throttle and it doesn't feel strong and takes time to get up to speed. I did every tuneup, check my absolute throttle position, and it's reading 75% of wide open throttle. Maybe it is the weather?

If it’s the weather, it would be something electronic. Have the MAF sensor checked because a lot of times the MAF sensors aren’t working right. Also, have the fuel pump pressure tested because a weak fuel pump could also cause this.

Since Hondas are notorious for building up carbon inside the engine, you might want to have a mechanic pressure test and clean your fuel injection system. When the pressurized fuel injection cleaner is set up, it not only cleans the fuel injectors but also cleans the carbon that is built up on the valves. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the cause of your vehicle’s sluggish performance and perform any needed services.