Q: Slow turns and speed bumps cause grrrrrr sound

My truck has an annoying sound that is coming from the front end. Any time that I make a slow turn or when I drive over a speed bump, it makes a grrrrr sound that I think is in the front-end suspension. Another problem is that the passenger side is sagging some. If I add a 3-inch leveling lift kit, will that solve both of these problems or what else do you think it might be?

Hello. The "grrr" noise you mention may be bad wheel bearings, which are loaded more during turns and braking. The "sagging" suspension requires the torsion bars to be adjusted to restore the ride height of both sides of the front end to factory specs. A leveling kit will not, on its own, solve either of these problems. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the noise and have this addressed properly.

3. Slow turns and speed bumps cause grrrrrr sound