Q: My trucks front right wheel has negative camber.

asked by on April 28, 2016

I just noticed that my trucks front right wheel has negative camber and this has caused the inside of the tire to wear much faster than the rest of the tire. If I have Jeff Cole come out, is this something that he could adjust to correct it. Do you think a part in the suspension has broken?

Hi there. The first step would be to have the front end inspected to see if the upper and lower ball joints and control arms bushings are worn out and need replacement. If something is worn out and cannot be adjusted, it could create an unsafe driving condition. I suggest having Jeff from YourMechanic come out an do an inspection first, and once the diagnosis is done you can decide what repairs or services need to be performed.