Q: slow take off, 1996 Mercedes C220

What would be wrong with my 96 Mercedes Benz c220 ... its takes off super slow??? I doubt Mercedes would of released a car like that

This could be a variety of issues relating to timing, fuel delivery, or another sensor related issue. I would suggest having an expert diagnose the vehicle with a scanning tool, which will download trouble codes from the car’s computer in order to help shed some light on the faulty component. If you need help having this checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose the slow acceleration and determine what needs to be done next.