Q: slow take off, 1996 Mercedes C220

What would be wrong with my 96 Mercedes Benz c220 ... its takes off super slow??? I doubt Mercedes would of released a car like that

This could be a variety of issues relating to timing, fuel delivery, or another sensor related issue. I would suggest having an expert diagnose the vehicle with a scanning tool, which will download trouble codes from the car’s computer in order to help shed some light on the faulty component. If you need help having this checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose the slow acceleration and determine what needs to be done next.

3. slow take off, 1996 Mercedes C220