Q: Service Stabilitrak light came on

The Service Stabilitrak light came on, and there is a loss of power to the motor.

The only way to see what the problem is to scan the computers on your car. Stabilitrak is tied in with the ABS system and provides braking to specific wheels when the vehicle is losing control. This system can reduce throttle to achieve this. Repairing the problem with it and scanning the PCM is the only way to see if they are related. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and inspect your ABS, steering, and suspension in order to diagnose your Stabilitrak light and engine’s loss of power.

3. Service Stabilitrak light came on