Q: My truck will not open anymore at all and then I put the key it won't twist ether?

I was wondering if you had any thoughts about why my truck could of stopped opening on its own and also why when I insert the key it won't twist ether.

It could be that you have a lock actuator that is jammed. The actuators can operate the locks, but are also moved by the key in the lock. when they become jammed everything just stops working. There isn’t much that you can do without getting into the trunk. A technician who knows your car might be able to get into the trunk by accessing the mechanism through a taillight or some other small opening. If you don’t want to take this job on, you can Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to open your trunk and see what it will take to fix it.

3. My truck will not open anymore at all and then I put the key it won't twist ether?