Q: Service front camera message!

My car doesn't have front camera. Its suburban LT and has only back camera. So why it says service front camera? Or it has but doesn't work since I bought this car?

Hi there:

In most cases, this message appears in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, then the front camera is malfunctioning, and the lane departure warning (LDW) and forward collision alert (FCA) systems will be disabled. After the front camera is fixed, the LDW and FCA systems will resume normal operation. However, this issues has been reported as a glitch in the electronic reporting system on this make and model of Suburban. You might want to contact the dealership to see if they can reset your ECU or determine the source of this problem.

3. Service front camera message!