Q: Serpentine belt and radiator issues...

Hey my name as well is Joshua. I have a Chevy impala 2005. I've recently noticed there is an almost sludge looking stuff in the radiator resivor and the cerpentine belt will make the squeaky once it's warmed up and it randomly do it and sometimes when it does my lights dim. I've noticed a black build up of something around the pillows and where the belt goes. What should I do? And can u flush your coolant with out the flush stuff couldn't u use water or something

You can use regular water to flush out the old coolant and then drain the water and repeat until the water comes out as clean as when you put it in. Then refill with 50/50 coolant mix. Fir the belt you need to check to see if the tensioner is keeping pressure on belt and belt is not worn out and stretched out. Replace the belt and tensioner as needed.

3. Serpentine belt and radiator issues...