Red fluid leaking from car honda accord leaks v6-3.5l 200...

Q: Red fluid leaking from car

asked by on February 09, 2016

A red fluid is leaking from the front of the car. It looks almost blood-colored.

The transmission cooler and cooler lines are in the front of your car, and may have developed a leak. There are no common problems known, but red fluid could be your transmission fluid. You should not drive the car until you have it checked, otherwise you may starve the transmission of fluid, which could cause internal transmission damage that could be very expensive to repair. I would recommend that you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home or place of business to inspect the leak, and recommend a repair.