Q: Security system not letting me start car

The security system has engaged, and we cannot disengage it. When we try to start it, the security system cuts off the fuel.

3. Security system not letting me start car

Q: How does the security system work in a 2012 Honda Civic?

If your car is equipped with a security system, it offers important protection from theft. However, note that it does not prevent anyone from breaking into your car, stealing items, or even stealing your car. It is a deterrent only....

Q: '98 VW Bug endless oil leak

Hi there. The valve cover gaskets are probably worn and need replaced. If all of the gaskets are replaced and there is still oil coming out of the engine, then replace the positive crank case vent valve (PCV). If the...

Q: I replaced solenoid and and sensor in my transmission still won't shift properly 1997 Dodge RAM 1500

Hi - the lack of up-shifting in your transmission could be an internal speed sensor, or line pressure failing to engage higher gear clutch packs. With your higher mileage, this is difficult to tell without real diagnostic testing. Check for...