Q: Security indicator light is blinking when i turned off the car.. what is happening?

I am afraid it will drain my battery .. the other week Already the battery play dead on me cozy son just had the key on ACC position.

Hi there. This is normal and should not drain the battery. The security indicator is an led that uses almost no voltage. However, there is a normal amperage use of the battery when the vehicle is off; this powers multiple component memories and is normal. Should the vehicle need to sit for an extended period of time then there should be a "battery tender" or similar device to prevent excessive discharge of the battery. A qualified technician can perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a possible parasitic draw inspection.

3. Security indicator light is blinking when i turned off the car.. what is happening?