Q: Scraped against a tree, car door only opens from the inside

I backed up into a tree leaving my driveway. The tree scraped my drivers side. The tree scraped against the driver door handle. As a result, I cannot open the door from the outside, but it opens perfectly from the inside. The handle makes a sort of gritting sound, it doesn't bounce back. It's stiff. It stays in the up and out position unless I manually push it back in. When I put the key in, it turns fine as well, locks and unlocks like its supposed to. So, do I just need a door handle replacement?

3. Scraped against a tree, car door only opens from the inside