Q: Safe to drive with one theromstat bolt

I was trying to change the thermostat on my and one of the bolt snapped. I have tried everything to get it out. is it safe to drive with one bolt holding the thermostat?

It would not be a good idea to try and drive it with only one bolt holding the thermostat housing cover on. You should should drill the bolt out and re-tap the hole for a new bolt. If you do not then you are chancing the one bolt will not hold and a leak will blow out all the coolant and overheat the motor and may cause additional engine damage that can be avoided by repairing now. If you need help to remove the bolt and do the job correctly then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and help you do the as required.

3. Safe to drive with one theromstat bolt