Q: Rpm stay at high level - 2000 - when I star the engine and still high around 10 minutes to go for normal at the time the lowest te

asked by on February 12, 2017

Rpm stay at high level - 2000 - when I star the engine and still high around 10 minutes to go for normal at the time the lowest tempratute is 16 c degree

Hi there. Since your Toyota is a 2017, I would highly recommend contacting the dealership where you purchased the car; as this type of issue is typically electrical in nature or due to an ECU communication error with fuel system sensors and systems.